How to submit your manuscript
There are two ways to go about it and are both as simple as follows:
1. Email Submission
Just send your manuscript as an email attachment to the Editor-in-Chief through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email submissions should:
- Not have been previously published or have been presented before any other journal for consideration.
- Have their files in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format, no PDFs are allowed.
- Have documents whose text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Have a word count of between 3000 and 7000.
- The main advantage of email submission is that you do not have to worry about which journal or book your manuscript best fits before submitting. The main limitation is that you will not have flexible mechanisms for tracking the progress of your manuscript except through official communication from the editor and the code tracker.
2. Online submission
Which is as simple as follows:
- Visit our hosted journals and see which journal best fits your manuscript.
- Click view journal next to your journal of interest and then the register link.
- Input a preferred username and password and check the three checkboxes before clicking the register button.
- If you already have an account with us, you can skip the registration process and directly click on login.
- Click on the New Submission button under your preferred registered journal to go to the easy submission steps to submit your paper as follows:
Step 1: Starting submission where you have a submission checklist to adhere to before moving to the next step.
Step 2: Uploading the submission where you will browse for your manuscript from your device and press upload before proceeding the next step.
Step 3: Entering the Submission’s Metadata where you enter the main author and co-authors of your manuscript and other useful information about your manuscript.
Step 4: Uploading of supplementary files if any.
Step 5: Confirming the submission and then pressing the finish submission button and you’re done.
- Here you shall have more control over what you submit to us. You can accurately track the progress of your manuscript and accurately list the authors and additional information relevant to your manuscript.